Clan TrPl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Rp Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best theme and returning person

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
St.Vice

St.Vice

Best theme and returning person Empty
PostSubject: Best theme and returning person   Best theme and returning person EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 3:54 pm

okay i want to know what the best themes you've played and if you have a favorite avatar and name you like to use in as many themes as you can? also i'm saying this so that the leaders will stop bugging me to post.
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: Best theme and returning person   Best theme and returning person EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:15 pm

best theme is no theme, imho (or warcraft, if you're mr. technical)

and Ill explain why with a simple block of text...

Themes:
Future - too small unit choice, almost always technology based, better off playing Parasite II
College - as I usually say... "A guy pretends to be a girl and every other guy hits on him/her"

I don't know of any other themes besides that o_O
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkduck.com/Lightning_Enchanted/index.php
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: Best theme and returning person   Best theme and returning person EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:24 pm

War- People get mad cause others will destroy the nations, or people will try to cheat out of it by making a camp instead of an actual city to wage war with, and make their single charecter god-like. AKA Village-Wanderers.

Good vs Evil- Good vs Evil is essentialy a useless Theme. Dunno why people even put it there. Good Vs Evil is in any Story.

Romance- A bunches of dudes pretending to be chicks and cool dudes, running into each other and "Falling in love" in 15-20 minutes, and then proceeding to bang each other.

These are the main other ones I've seen.
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: Best theme and returning person   Best theme and returning person EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 6:35 pm

General Stormcaller wrote:
War- People get mad cause others will destroy the nations, or people will try to cheat out of it by making a camp instead of an actual city to wage war with, and make their single charecter god-like. AKA Village-Wanderers.

Good vs Evil- Good vs Evil is essentialy a useless Theme. Dunno why people even put it there. Good Vs Evil is in any Story.

Romance- A bunches of dudes pretending to be chicks and cool dudes, running into each other and "Falling in love" in 15-20 minutes, and then proceeding to bang each other.

These are the main other ones I've seen.

UuuuuguuUUuUUuugh.

Romance theme.

I hardly see any true romance in rp's, and it should probably stay like that. It's not a freaking dating sim.
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: Best theme and returning person   Best theme and returning person EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 6:54 pm

right. i like the collage theme when it's done right.

but my favorite theme is Nation theme. this you need a full house for. wandering hero's mayors of different cites (three at least) and trade caravan's that are ambushed by Bandit's. (one or two at most) but you guys also have to answer part two of the question. do you have any hero's that you love so much that you just use them in other RP games?
me i like using a Mage coloring him black giving him "finger of death" and just name him Black Mage. (from the nuklearpower.com 8-bit Theater)

"Do you know what happens to a giant when it is hit by a fire ball? The Same thing that happens to every thing that gets hit with a fire ball! HADOKEN!!!!" Black Mage.
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: Best theme and returning person   Best theme and returning person EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 6:55 pm

P.S. i Hate no theme because every one does the Undead Wars, or some thing that's copied off WCIII. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
CotK

CotK

PostSubject: Re: Best theme and returning person   Best theme and returning person EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:06 pm

St.Vice wrote:
right. i like the collage theme when it's done right.

but my favorite theme is Nation theme. this you need a full house for. wandering hero's mayors of different cites (three at least) and trade caravan's that are ambushed by Bandit's. (one or two at most) but you guys also have to answer part two of the question. do you have any hero's that you love so much that you just use them in other RP games?
me i like using a Mage coloring him black giving him "finger of death" and just name him Black Mage. (from the nuklearpower.com 8-bit Theater)

"Do you know what happens to a giant when it is hit by a fire ball? The Same thing that happens to every thing that gets hit with a fire ball! HADOKEN!!!!" Black Mage.

HADOOOKEN! Lol.

Personally, from now on I think I will always use Rark/Rork my Women-loving a bit stupid ogre. HES AWESOME!!
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: Best theme and returning person   Best theme and returning person EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:16 pm

To be honest, Mud is a recycled character already Razz
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: Best theme and returning person   Best theme and returning person EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:59 pm

I think all of the Henchpanions Charecter Will become Recycled. ;D

But yeah, if I had to do something else:

I'd totally bring in Richard

From LFG Comics

and Dick-Roll everyone.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: Best theme and returning person   Best theme and returning person EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:01 pm

Good comic series, Richard does for LFG what black mage does for 8-bit theater.
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: Best theme and returning person   Best theme and returning person EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:26 pm

first off this is getting off topic. second off what web site is that comic you guys are talking about?

if you guys have a theme you thought of but can't host you might want to put that here to. who knows some one just might host it.
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: Best theme and returning person   Best theme and returning person EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:59 pm

Hmm....well

To be totally on topic,

I think that a sea-based theme is worth trying,

and I don't mean Maelstrom. That's silly, why would you do that?
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: Best theme and returning person   Best theme and returning person EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:21 pm

For the 2nd, LFG Comic is a WoW-ISH Comic series, which entails the adventurers of an Elf who doesn't realize he's supposed to be evil, an Orc who was raised bby Tauren, the Tauren who raised her, and a Down-Right Evil, But incredibly Comical Warlock.

AkA Richard.

As for the first...

That reminds me of something elseDark.

A Pirate Theme.

Saw it done, but it was poorly executed, as people just spammed battleships.

Still, fi you do it right, Sea-theme might be cool.
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: Best theme and returning person   Best theme and returning person EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:28 pm

General Stormcaller wrote:
For the 2nd, LFG Comic is a WoW-ISH Comic series, which entails the adventurers of an Elf who doesn't realize he's supposed to be evil, an Orc who was raised bby Tauren, the Tauren who raised her, and a Down-Right Evil, But incredibly Comical Warlock.

AkA Richard.

As for the first...

That reminds me of something elseDark.

A Pirate Theme.

Saw it done, but it was poorly executed, as people just spammed battleships.

Still, fi you do it right, Sea-theme might be cool.

Anything is cool if you pull it off, but I see your point. Sounds like poor roleplaying over terrible basis.

A jungle temple theme would be pretty cool too, but when I think about it....isn't a theme pretty much just a forced plot that everyone has to participate in?
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: Best theme and returning person   Best theme and returning person EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:31 pm

Darkmico wrote:

A jungle temple theme would be pretty cool too, but when I think about it....isn't a theme pretty much just a forced plot that everyone has to participate in?

Pretty Much.

Or an Over-Basis of what THE PLOT will be, for those who don't like letting people flow into their own.

Though someitmes, with the insane amount of Wanderer's, themes are nessecary, I'll admit. ;(

Still don't like them.
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: Best theme and returning person   Best theme and returning person EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:32 pm

i wanted to do a WW1 theme a while back but it would just be to hard to do.
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: Best theme and returning person   Best theme and returning person EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:34 pm

hmm... a future based theme could be a raceway, that's be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best theme and returning person   Best theme and returning person Empty

Back to top Go down

Best theme and returning person
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TrPl :: General Talk :: Clan TrPl-
Jump to: