Clan TrPl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Rp Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riddles for you people.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
St.Vice

St.Vice

Riddles for you people. Empty
PostSubject: Riddles for you people.   Riddles for you people. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:59 pm

ok based on what a past topic said we suck at riddle. i love riddles. so i'm gonna start posting them.

your in a murder seine you can't find the weapon, but you know it was dropped. you keep looking around but give up. back at your home you notice your feet are wet. but you weren't out side all day. just at the crime seine. what was the murder weapon?

Last edited by St.Vice on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: Riddles for you people.   Riddles for you people. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:01 pm

who would be cruel enough to bury a survivor?

my turn!

a newly wedded couple crawls out of a cabin in the middle of the forest, scared and shaken, and thankful for their lives. The cabin isn't haunted, and they weren't attacked inside. Why are they so happy?

trust me, Im a lover of riddles too, you just seem to have forgotten the old ones, where something is described without asking questions, and the others try to guess what is being described.

Last edited by Darkmico on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkduck.com/Lightning_Enchanted/index.php
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: Riddles for you people.   Riddles for you people. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:03 pm

i'm sorry for the first one. i couldn't find out how to spell a word at the end which gave it away.

Last edited by St.Vice on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: Riddles for you people.   Riddles for you people. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:04 pm

they got locked out. but it saved their marriage working and spending time with each other to get to other people.
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: Riddles for you people.   Riddles for you people. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:04 pm

St.Vice wrote:
i'm sorry for the first one. i couldn't find out how to spell a word at the which gave it away.

It's okay, I know this one too, it was a shard of ice from the morning freeze, broken off of the underside of a roof.
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: Riddles for you people.   Riddles for you people. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:05 pm

St.Vice wrote:
they got locked out. but it saved their marriage working and spending time with each other to get to other people.

nope, was a plane cabin, they were in a crash and were the only survivors! d ^_^
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: Riddles for you people.   Riddles for you people. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:08 pm

Some try to hide, some try to cheat, but time will show, we always will meet. Try as you might, to guess my name, I promise you'll know, when you I do claim. Who am I?
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: Riddles for you people.   Riddles for you people. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:08 pm

lilreon1 wrote:
Some try to hide, some try to cheat, but time will show, we always will meet. Try as you might, to guess my name, I promise you'll know, when you I do claim. Who am I?

Death!
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

one could speculate that they might be in shock from the crash could one not and if i was in shock i wouldn't be happy. and your guess is right by the way.

a man walks in to a sea-food dinner. orders the shark eats all of it and then walks out and shoots him self. why does he do this?

Last edited by St.Vice on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: Riddles for you people.   Riddles for you people. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm

What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: Riddles for you people.   Riddles for you people. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm

St.Vice wrote:
one could speculate that they might be in shock from the crash could one not. and your guess is right by the way.

a man walks in to a sea-food dinner. orders the shark eats all of it and then walks out and shoots him self. why does he do this?

well this is a stumper....

uhh

I hope this has nothing to do with 'sleeping with the fishies'
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: Riddles for you people.   Riddles for you people. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:12 pm

nope. but I'll tell you later if you really want to know.
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: Riddles for you people.   Riddles for you people. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:12 pm

hes a vegan and wanted to try meet before he suiceds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

lilreon1 wrote:
What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?

ooooh! I know this one!

umm

umm

shoot. x_x

Im thinking a penny, but that doesn't quite explain it.

*edit*

A clock? no...that can't be it.

Last edited by Darkmico on Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: Riddles for you people.   Riddles for you people. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:16 pm

I can be found where anything cannot, dead men eat me all the time, but if a living man eats me, he'll die.
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: Riddles for you people.   Riddles for you people. EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:48 pm

St.Vice wrote:
one could speculate that they might be in shock from the crash could one not and if i was in shock i wouldn't be happy. and your guess is right by the way.

Okay, this is a long shot, but I just got a guess...

Let's say this man was a sailor, he had been in a bit of a bad situation once and ended up on a sandbar, since the ship sank. Let's say the cook survived too, and the only food he had to cook was a dish he called 'shark', that was actually real human meat.

Let's say that the 'shark' served too this man was the same, and he man ate the whole thing to be positive, then went outside and killed himself because he couldn't live with himself for eating another human.

A bit of a stretch, but it just came to me.
Back to top Go down
CotK

CotK

PostSubject: Re: Riddles for you people.   Riddles for you people. EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:55 pm

Darkmico wrote:
St.Vice wrote:

Okay, this is a long shot, but I just got a guess...

Let's say this man was a sailor, he had been in a bit of a bad situation once and ended up on a sandbar, since the ship sank. Let's say the cook survived too, and the only food he had to cook was a dish he called 'shark', that was actually real human meat.

Let's say that the 'shark' served too this man was the same, and he man ate the whole thing to be positive, then went outside and killed himself because he couldn't live with himself for eating another human.

A bit of a stretch, but it just came to me.

O_O Creepy. I'm with ya on that one though.
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: Riddles for you people.   Riddles for you people. EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:31 pm

jack ass(another long story)
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: Riddles for you people.   Riddles for you people. EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 1:46 pm

d ^_^

so you gunna try my riddle? Bottom of first page.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Princess

Lil_Princess

PostSubject: Re: Riddles for you people.   Riddles for you people. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:01 pm

i dont get it lol im having a dumb moment atm Neutral me <--- = Arrow drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riddles for you people.   Riddles for you people. Empty

Back to top Go down

Riddles for you people.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TrPl :: General Talk :: Clan TrPl-
Jump to: