Clan TrPl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Rp Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the nonactive members ..........what should be done

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

the nonactive members ..........what should be done Empty
PostSubject: the nonactive members ..........what should be done   the nonactive members ..........what should be done EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 4:57 pm

there is no doubt that there is atleast 5 unactive members in this clan 2 of which are shamans ..........

so im asking what should be done about these unactive members/shamans
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: the nonactive members ..........what should be done   the nonactive members ..........what should be done EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:19 pm

Well, Im not opting for anyone in particular, but I think that both shaman spots should go to this new "Darkmico" fellow...
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkduck.com/Lightning_Enchanted/index.php
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: the nonactive members ..........what should be done   the nonactive members ..........what should be done EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:22 pm

yes they should go to active members ......... like that bamf ..... what is his name ........ i think it is thebears

cough cough make me shaman pls cough cough ....... cough cough i am still a few days away from being able to be shaman so keep it open cough cough ... man that was one long cough
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: the nonactive members ..........what should be done   the nonactive members ..........what should be done EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:22 pm

thebears is a bamf wrote:
yes they should go to active members ......... like that bamf ..... what is his name ........ i think it is thebears

cough cough make me shaman pls cough cough ....... cough cough i am still a few days away from being able to be shaman so keep it open cough cough ... man that was one long cough

I dont know about this thebears character, I heard he was actually a dragon.
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: the nonactive members ..........what should be done   the nonactive members ..........what should be done EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:43 pm

arg we can't just kick people to steal their ranks. but you should make an incentive for coming online and posting. make news for the post or just i don't know kick them from the next event for not posting.
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: the nonactive members ..........what should be done   the nonactive members ..........what should be done EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:14 pm

Well why not just demote them and steal their ranks for not being active enough? :3

I can't get any rank ups yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: the nonactive members ..........what should be done   the nonactive members ..........what should be done EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:16 pm

its not just not posting its them not getting on they are completely inactive i dont even think they have an account on the forums.... besides they dont contribute to the clan at all they dont recrut and i havent seen them online once since ive been in the clan..... sure they might be on maby once a week but that isnt frequent enough for a shaman to be online....... if you dont wana kick them just demote them so we can have more active shamans in there place.
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: the nonactive members ..........what should be done   the nonactive members ..........what should be done EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:18 pm

thebears is a bamf wrote:
its not just not posting its them not getting on they are completely inactive i dont even think they have an account on the forums.... besides they dont contribute to the clan at all they dont recrut and i havent seen them online once since ive been in the clan..... sure they might be on maby once a week but that isnt frequent enough for a shaman to be online....... if you dont wana kick them just demote them so we can have more active shamans in there place.

You've only been here for what? Two days now? hehe

this is my fourth x_x

Im not about to be telling the clan how to run itself, but I can easily say Im one of the most active forumer (if not THE most; see post count)

But overally, I think we should start a handfull of recruit SotDRPS, and just pick up who we like. Until we get to a bigger size, being a shaman isn't that important.
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: the nonactive members ..........what should be done   the nonactive members ..........what should be done EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:35 pm

ok listen im not telling them how to run the clan im just suggesting that the inactive shamans shouldnt be there ....... and no ive been in for about 3 days now so suck it afro afro
Back to top Go down
CotK

CotK

PostSubject: Re: the nonactive members ..........what should be done   the nonactive members ..........what should be done EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:49 pm

I've been in it for a week and a half. Before I was there, there were 50 posts in all in the forums, about 6 threads, no popular threads, 2 active members. Now that I'm there, 25+ threads, 300+ posts, 2 popular threads and about 5 VERY active people.

We need more people like me. I'm not boasting, I'm saying the truth.

Darkmico was recruited by me, as was General Stormcaller and St.Vice. I pushed bears in the ass to get in the forumz.

Think about it.

Last edited by CotK on Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: the nonactive members ..........what should be done   the nonactive members ..........what should be done EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:50 pm

CotK wrote:
I've been in it for a week and a half. Before I was there, there were 50 posts in all in the forums, about 6 threads, no popular threads, 2 active members. Now that I'm there, 10+ threads, 100+ posts and about 5 VERY active people.

Darkmico was recruited by me, as was General Stormcaller and St.Vice. I pushed bears in the ass to get in the forumz.

Think about it.

Wait wait wait, you give all this forum success to yourself? Im feel betrayed.
Back to top Go down
CotK

CotK

PostSubject: Re: the nonactive members ..........what should be done   the nonactive members ..........what should be done EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:53 pm

Darkmico wrote:
CotK wrote:
I've been in it for a week and a half. Before I was there, there were 50 posts in all in the forums, about 6 threads, no popular threads, 2 active members. Now that I'm there, 25+ threads, 300+ posts and about 5 VERY active people.

Think about it.

Wait wait wait, you give all this forum success to yourself? Im feel betrayed.

It is. I recruited you. You're a big part of this too. Go check in Mem.List in the tabs. You have teh epic forum skillz. But I recruited the right ppl.
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: the nonactive members ..........what should be done   the nonactive members ..........what should be done EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:54 pm

I just like forums Razz

you know, I could totally become the forum ninja! (Moderator)
Back to top Go down
CotK

CotK

PostSubject: Re: the nonactive members ..........what should be done   the nonactive members ..........what should be done EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:56 pm

Darkmico wrote:
I just like forums Razz

you know, I could totally become the forum ninja! (Moderator)

I'd give it to ya. Your more active then..."Admin"
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: the nonactive members ..........what should be done   the nonactive members ..........what should be done EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:58 pm

well I 'subscribed' to become it, let's hope the forum watchers shine down upon my application with mercy.
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: the nonactive members ..........what should be done   the nonactive members ..........what should be done EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 7:00 pm

Omg.

All of you.

Stfu.

Let Chieftain Decide. ;(

Don't ask to be shamans.

Luzars.

If she wants you to be Shaman, she'll make you a Shaman.

So until she decides something, Once again:

Omg.

All of you.

Stfu.

;(
Back to top Go down
CotK

CotK

PostSubject: Re: the nonactive members ..........what should be done   the nonactive members ..........what should be done EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 7:02 pm

Darkmico wrote:
well I 'subscribed' to become it, let's hope the forum watchers shine down upon my application with mercy.

Same here, 3 days ago.
Back to top Go down
CotK

CotK

PostSubject: Re: the nonactive members ..........what should be done   the nonactive members ..........what should be done EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 7:02 pm

General Stormcaller wrote:
Omg.

All of you.

Stfu.

Let Chieftain Decide. ;(

Don't ask to be shamans.

Luzars.

If she wants you to be Shaman, she'll make you a Shaman.

So until she decides something, Once again:

Omg.

All of you.

Stfu.

;(

I have to agree with you on that.
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

We already decided to do all that, we're just ranting about it since we can't force people to be more active.
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: the nonactive members ..........what should be done   the nonactive members ..........what should be done EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 8:55 pm

ok i was just asking what was going to be done ..... and i was pushed into the forums by you cotk i give you that but its not because of you that i post on the forums....... i was just conserned about the inactive ppl ..... ive owned my own clan befor ..... and due to inactivity it was banned i dont wana get kicked out of this awsome rp clan. and i have done my far share to this clan ..... well for one ive been scouting for new people .... even tho i have only goten one to join. and besides i know im probly not gana get shammy for one i have yet to meet lil princess. i just like this clan because it is a rp clan and i dont wana have to join a different clan because this clan got disbanned due to inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the nonactive members ..........what should be done   the nonactive members ..........what should be done Empty

Back to top Go down

the nonactive members ..........what should be done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TrPl :: General Talk :: Clan TrPl-
Jump to: