Clan TrPl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Rp Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wtf is up with reon

Go down 
+4
General Stormcaller
Lil_Princess
lilreon1
thebears is a bamf
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

wtf is up with reon Empty
PostSubject: wtf is up with reon   wtf is up with reon EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:42 pm

ok for the past like 3 days all i have heard reon talk about is how he hates this clan and how he hates me and how everyone hates him................. ffs reon no one hates you exept me and maby vice ............. i want everone to know that reon is planning to leave clan ......... and that he might leaving the clan to go in a clan with one of his new friends ............. like soaring eagle(traitor to our clan)

so pls im asking everyone to tell reon to fuck off and stop bitching so much cause he wont stop his bitching ...... oh god im reon everyone hates me i wana leave the clan cause everyone hates me .......... im gana tell you again reon stop your bitching no one wants to hear that shit
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: wtf is up with reon   wtf is up with reon EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:47 pm

1. i hate you
2. me n soar became friends today.
3. i felt bad cause he said that the forums princess chacked was from a while ago.
4.i dont care about who hates me anymroe cause this is juss a god damn game.
5.i have a life
6.your an agravating bith that is power hungry.
7.you only posted this so that princess will hopefully make you a shaman
8. fuck you.
9.soar sad sry and i told him what i did and why he got kicked.
10.screw and get a life :]

lol!
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: wtf is up with reon   wtf is up with reon EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:51 pm

hmmmmm looks like you forgot to add the part were your not leaving clan and im doing this so princess doesnt make you a shaman cause you will fuck the clan up ............. everyone pls asking you squelch his ass and tell princess how much he bitches

btw reon i know everything next time take me off your friend so i cant hear you conversations when you use /f m ok so suck it i know it all
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: wtf is up with reon   wtf is up with reon EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:53 pm

DUDE CMON I KNOW WHAT /f m DOES noob.

im sry i dont have time to argue with an immature 16 yr old and im gonna admit it i was bitching.....

but im not bitching any more cause its pointless and all it does is make gen cot and dark not like me..

and i dont have time to argue with an immature 16 yr old..

GROW up get a life.. :]
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: wtf is up with reon   wtf is up with reon EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:58 pm

dude i dont like you im pritty sure dark likes you and cotk likes you and everyone likes you.......exept vice he hates you like me........ and you are leaving clan that is all i have heard you talk about for the past few days your refusing to argue cause you know it will foil your plan to ruin the clan.........
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: wtf is up with reon   wtf is up with reon EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:05 pm

WHY WOULD I TRY AND RUIN THE CLAN AFTER I HELPED MAKE it okay...

dude get a life and stop trying to make me look bad..
Back to top Go down
Lil_Princess

Lil_Princess

PostSubject: Re: wtf is up with reon   wtf is up with reon EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:14 pm

you cant win against bears so just drop it...... you too bears
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: wtf is up with reon   wtf is up with reon EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:15 pm

i dunno why you would ruin it all i know is that if you become shaman you will have the power to do it....i though i said im not debating this any more ........ i hate you reon i hope you die in a car fire
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: wtf is up with reon   wtf is up with reon EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:14 pm

ok i will drop it
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: wtf is up with reon   wtf is up with reon EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:18 pm

wat ever im trying to destroy clan...

wat ever believe what you want
Back to top Go down
Lil_Princess

Lil_Princess

PostSubject: Re: wtf is up with reon   wtf is up with reon EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:18 pm

i can ban u from site btw reon
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: wtf is up with reon   wtf is up with reon EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:19 pm

wth like wat did i do?
Back to top Go down
Lil_Princess

Lil_Princess

PostSubject: Re: wtf is up with reon   wtf is up with reon EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:24 pm

your being annoying....
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: wtf is up with reon   wtf is up with reon EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:25 pm

Princess, Reon posted here because Thebears made a specific thread agaisnt him to tell everyone to tell him to fuck off.

I think he has a right to post here. ;(

And thebears, honestly, I know you and reon have some issues, but seriously, if you make one more bitchy arguement about wnating everyone to hate him and how he's trying to ruin the clan, I swear to god I will do whatever I can to make sure I point out everything wrong you ever do, and how incredibly much your unfit to be a Shaman.

So stop trying to kiss-ass with this arguement about how your trying to help the clan.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Princess

Lil_Princess

PostSubject: Re: wtf is up with reon   wtf is up with reon EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:27 pm

dont stick up for reon nobody else likes him and you know it gen
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: wtf is up with reon   wtf is up with reon EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:30 pm

I'll stick up for whoever I feel like sticking up for.

And Besides, I'm pretty sure CotK and Dark both like Reon.

The only one's who dislike him are thebears[Obviously], St.Vice[Thebears' Buddy] and you... Though you I don't quite now why.

What did he do? Correctly point out that a Shaman was 3-Timing the Clan?

And his arguement for the Shamans was simply enough that he and CotK were already shamans, Soar was 3-timing, the other 2 were inactive, and thought me and Dark should be shammies.

;(
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: wtf is up with reon   wtf is up with reon EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:32 pm

only ppl i care about in this clan is cotk dark and gen..

princess i never thought you would be like this....
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: wtf is up with reon   wtf is up with reon EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:45 pm

ok gen listen all reon has done for the past few days is bitch and moan about how he wants to leave the clan and how no one likes him or trusts him ........REON FUCK YOU STOP YOUR BITCHING ......... and gen dont be such a tool reon is gana get you kicked from clan ok ........ just stay out of this ...........this was never your fight this was between me and reon and now he gets all his supposed friends up in here to defend him ......might i add that he has done nothing but complain how you guys hate him so dam much
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: wtf is up with reon   wtf is up with reon EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:47 pm

dude seriously....

whose the one bitching now?
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: wtf is up with reon   wtf is up with reon EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:49 pm

thebears is a bamf wrote:
ok gen listen all reon has done for the past few days is bitch and moan about how he wants to leave the clan and how no one likes him or trusts him ........REON FUCK YOU STOP YOUR BITCHING ......... and gen dont be such a tool reon is gana get you kicked from clan ok ........ just stay out of this ...........this was never your fight this was between me and reon and now he gets all his supposed friends up in here to defend him ......might i add that he has done nothing but complain how you guys hate him so dam much

If Sticking up for Reaon get's me kicked, so be it.

And He didn't ask me to come here, I came myself. Why? Because you annoyed me.

And even if Reon leaves, I swear to god, it gives you no right to come in here to tlel everyone to kick/ignore him. Him leaving is his choice.

And I am not reon's tool.

If he did something I disagreed with, I'd argue agaisnt it.

And Stop saying your helping the clan.

Power.

Hungry.

Kiss.

Ass.
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: wtf is up with reon   wtf is up with reon EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:52 pm

wait if princess doesnt like me why was she saying sry, why did she want me back in the clan
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: wtf is up with reon   wtf is up with reon EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:57 pm

ok gen its over this is my last post on the subject ........... FUCK YOU GEN i never did anything to you and i never did anything to reon he started this and now your gana be the one to instigate this further and everyone is gana choose sides and people are going to leave clan and the clan is going to fall apart............i bet reon is laughing at his computer right now ......... hope you get a chuckle out of this reon you whinny little spoiled power hungry bitch
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: wtf is up with reon   wtf is up with reon EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:58 pm

no actually what im doing is thanking gen for sticking up for me... and play loap arena
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: wtf is up with reon   wtf is up with reon EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:58 pm

thebears is a bamf wrote:
ok gen its over this is my last post on the subject ........... FUCK YOU GEN i never did anything to you and i never did anything to reon he started this and now your gana be the one to instigate this further and everyone is gana choose sides and people are going to leave clan and the clan is going to fall apart............i bet reon is laughing at his computer right now ......... hope you get a chuckle out of this reon you whinny little spoiled power hungry bitch

Ok.

My Point Stands.

Your giving up cause my arguement>Yours.

It's clear in your post.

And everyone who reads this should have witnessed it by now.

I'm settled with this, and shall leave with one last message:

If thebears becomes a Shaman, It's not worth staying.
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: wtf is up with reon   wtf is up with reon EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:05 pm

OK ONE MORE MESSEGE GEN THEN I WILL STFU OK ......... YOU ARE A TOOL GEN YOU DIDNT WIN IM UST TIRED OF FUCKING FIGHTING I JOINED THIS CLAN TO RP AND NOT TO HAVE POINTLESS BATTLES OVER THE INTERNET WITH FUCKING RETARDS WHOM TAKE ON SIDE OF THE ARGUMENT AND DONT EVEN BOTHER TO LISTEN TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ARGUMENT........BTW IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING BECOME SHAMAN IM LEAVING AND TRUST ME I WILL GET MY REVENGE IF I HAVE TO LEAVE...........DONT ASK WHAT IT IS CAUSE IT WILL PISS YOU OFF SO DAM BAD YOU ALL WILL WANT REVENGE AGAINST ME..........GG AND GOOD BYE.

GEN IS A TOOLGEN IS A TOOLGEN IS A TOOLGEN IS A TOOLGEN IS A TOOLGEN IS A TOOLGEN IS A TOOLGEN IS A TOOLGEN IS A TOOLGEN IS A TOOLGEN IS A TOOLGEN IS A TOOLGEN IS A TOOLGEN IS A TOOLGEN IS A TOOLGEN IS A TOOLGEN IS A TOOLGEN IS A TOOLGEN IS A TOOLGEN IS A TOOLGEN IS A TOOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wtf is up with reon   wtf is up with reon Empty

Back to top Go down

wtf is up with reon
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next