Clan TrPl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Rp Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkmico

Darkmico

We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! Empty
PostSubject: We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!   We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:02 pm

That's right, we managed to get somebody new to post here! Yay!

Hopefully he'll stay, and make this forum 1 person awesomer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkduck.com/Lightning_Enchanted/index.php
ForGe

ForGe

PostSubject: Re: We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!   We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:04 pm

Thx for the welcome, I'm gonna do my best to keep the forums active Smile
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!   We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:06 pm

btw i got him on forums and good to meet you forge .....sorry you had to join forums at such a bad time .......but this will be settled when princess settles it
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!   We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:06 pm

That's the spirit! I like you already.

Decided to make you a thread because the one you were posting in probably wasn't the best one to introduce yourself in Razz

So go on, tell us about yourself!

What do you like? What don't you like? Favorite ice cream? Do you even like ice cream? How'd you get in? You excited about school? Is ice cream your favorite snack? Is ice cream your favorite food? How about your favorite warcraft III games?
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!   We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:07 pm

Darkmico wrote:

Decided to make you a thread because the one you were posting in probably wasn't the best one to introduce yourself in Razz

What do you like? What don't you like? Favorite ice cream? Do you even like ice cream? How'd you get in? You excited about school? Is ice cream your favorite snack? Is ice cream your favorite food? How about your favorite warcraft III games?

Holy Crap Dark. xD

Are we gunna start doing this for everyone who joins the Forums?
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!   We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:07 pm

the less you talk about DotA the happier both you and i will be. it's still good to have you on the forms.
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!   We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:08 pm

<_<

>_>

Yes. Only change is the food item in question.

Oh and I recommend you read the "Darkmico's guide to roleplaying like a not-noob", since you seem to be reading our expansive archive.
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!   We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:11 pm

Darkmico wrote:
<_<

>_>

Yes. Only change is the food item in question.

Oh and I recommend you read the "Darkmico's guide to roleplaying like a not-noob", since you seem to be reading our expansive archive.

Btw, since we are, were gunna need to get new questions.

Cause half thsoe had Ice-Cream in it.

Which has nothing to do with this Forum. xD

Oh, and Btw Forge:

Totally check out the Henchpanions Threads.

Their's "The Epic Rp", which contains the plotting and Darkmico's twisted screwered version of the Rp, and theirs my Breakdown, which is the way it actually happened in a nutshell.

And we started Episode 2...

But we haven't finished it yet.

>;(
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!   We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:12 pm

General Stormcaller wrote:

Oh, and Btw Forge:

Their's "The Epic Rp", which contains the plotting and Darkmico's twisted screwered version of the Rp, and theirs my Breakdown, which is the way it actually happened in a nutshell.

>;(

What's wrong with ice cream?

and twisted, screwered version? I do say this is a load of hummock! It is quite well how it all happened.
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!   We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:13 pm

Darkmico wrote:

Oh, and Btw Forge:

>;(

What's wrong with ice cream?

and twisted, screwered version? I do say this is a load of hummock! It is quite well how it all happened.

Nothing.

But nothing's right with it here either.

And stop that Bloody Nonsense!

People will start to believe you.
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!   We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:15 pm

Said the nasty, stinky midget orc. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ForGe

ForGe

PostSubject: Re: We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!   We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:16 pm

Darkmico wrote:

I like video games thats for sure...also a big fan of Biking. I don't like gnolls! lol! Favorite ice cream...hmmm.....chocolate fudge...all the way! I got into the Clan from a member who I played with in a Sotdrp.
I joined the forums after Thebears got me into it. School wise, not really. Going into Grade 10 it will be cool to see all my old friends again though. I don't really have a favorite snack lol. Favorite Warcraft III games are SOTDRP! Footies! DotA-Don't flame me! Im my own person. Those are my 3 favorites I have a lot of other ones too like Dobrp, ect. Thanks for welcoming me into the forums like this Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!   We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:19 pm

ForGe wrote:
Darkmico wrote:

I like video games thats for sure...also a big fan of Biking. I don't like gnolls! lol! Favorite ice cream...hmmm.....chocolate fudge...all the way! I got into the Clan from a member who I played with in a Sotdrp.
I joined the forums after Thebears got me into it. School wise, not really. Going into Grade 10 it will be cool to see all my old friends again though. I don't really have a favorite snack lol. Favorite Warcraft III games are SOTDRP! Footies! DotA-Don't flame me! Im my own person. Those are my 3 favorites I have a lot of other ones too like Dobrp, ect. Thanks for welcoming me into the forums like this Smile

Oh thank God! Another 15 year old! (or almost 16, idc)

and chocolate fudge is a good choice, Im more keen to chocolate chip cookie dough mixed with vanilla coconut ^_^

and Footies is always fun, but most of us aren't keen on DotA, don't worry though, I'm sure the others won't bug you about it.

And no problem! You're pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!   We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:22 pm

Darkmico wrote:
ForGe wrote:
Darkmico wrote:

Oh thank God! Another 15 year old! (or almost 16, idc)

and chocolate fudge is a good choice, Im more keen to chocolate chip cookie dough mixed with vanilla coconut ^_^

and Footies is always fun, but most of us aren't keen on DotA, don't worry though, I'm sure the others won't bug you about it.

And no problem! You're pretty awesome.

Your ARE 15!!!!!

Seriously. And you call us 14 Year Olds!?

Your 1 Year Older.

;(

And if your Joking-

I will kick you for J-Walking when I can actually get my firewall going and can host.

And then I'll start the game without you there.

;(
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!   We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:23 pm

Hey, I've had the 15 to 14 conversation. And I really just care about the person and not the age, but yeah. I've been bugging yall about being 14 and Im less than 365 days older than you.
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!   We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:24 pm

wow thats almost has hateful as my rant when thebears almost left.
Back to top Go down
ForGe

ForGe

PostSubject: Re: We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!   We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:25 pm

Your condisered cooler if your 15. Sounds better Smile Whos j-walkin and wth is that!?
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!   We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:28 pm

ForGe wrote:
Your condisered cooler if your 15. Sounds better Smile Whos j-walkin and wth is that!?

Hehe, story time!

Ever since I've been a little peon I've oh so wanted to be able to kick people from the clan channel since I had been so often, and my excuse would always be for Jaywalking, which apparently is only a law in the South, since I've had to explain it, but Jaywalking is crossing a street without using a crosswalk, which is so hardly enforced it's a joke.
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!   We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:29 pm

I'd ask your B-Day Dark, but that'd be kinda creepy.

And Forge, J-Walking is what Dark or CotK does when they kick someone for no reason other than to kick them. Only done in Humor, mind you.

Or maybe Reon started it.

I don't really know.

Also Forge, I play Dota too.

Internet High-Five!
Back to top Go down
ForGe

ForGe

PostSubject: Re: We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!   We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:30 pm

I'd ask your B-Day Dark, but that'd be kinda creepy.

And Forge, J-Walking is what Dark or CotK does when they kick someone for no reason other than to kick them. Only done in Humor, mind you.

Or maybe Reon started it.

I don't really know.

Also Forge, I play Dota too.

Internet High-Five!

Gen you own!! *internet highfive*
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!   We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:32 pm

Doesn't kicking for Jaywalking just plain sound like something I'd think up, Stormguy?
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!   We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:37 pm

Darkmico wrote:
Doesn't kicking for Jaywalking just plain sound like something I'd think up, Stormguy?

Program BreakerMod.Ftx

Darkmico is being banned under the terms of the following:

Kicking for J-Walking, a Non-Existant Enforcement.

Ban Confirmed
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!   We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:39 pm

Well how about I punch you in the face, Mr. BreakerMod.Ftx! Would you like getting punched? I know I wouldn't.

Cuz I know sure as hell I used a crosswalk!

*Punch*
Back to top Go down
ForGe

ForGe

PostSubject: Re: We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!   We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:39 pm

Darkmico wrote:

Program BreakerMod.Ftx

Darkmico is being banned under the terms of the following:

Kicking for J-Walking, a Non-Existant Enforcement.

Ban Confirmed

Oh noes!!! Darkmico nuuuuuu!!!
Back to top Go down
ForGe

ForGe

PostSubject: Re: We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!   We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:54 pm

Leaving for the night. Gl to all who are goin to school tommorow :'( I'll feel your pain in 20 days lol.

/endthread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!   We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge! Empty

Back to top Go down

We welcome a new forumer today, Mr. Forge!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TrPl :: General Talk :: Clan TrPl-
Jump to: