Clan TrPl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Rp Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

seblings of hate

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

your older or youngers piss you off
yes
seblings of hate - Page 2 Vote_lcap57%seblings of hate - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
no
seblings of hate - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%seblings of hate - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Darkmico

Darkmico

seblings of hate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: seblings of hate   seblings of hate - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 4:17 pm

First, I don't get upset, and people probably wouldn't take some sort of offense to everything you say if everything you said wasn't offensive or mean to somebody.

But I know what you mean, and a shaman is a great support unit for good micromanaging orc players, while grunts are simple meatshields Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkduck.com/Lightning_Enchanted/index.php
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: seblings of hate   seblings of hate - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 4:26 pm

i take resent ment to that. and i feel that we should be called the same thing as Imperial Guards men, a moving fleshy wall. meat shield implies that you might be able to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: seblings of hate   seblings of hate - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 4:33 pm

Mmmmm....meatshields
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: seblings of hate   seblings of hate - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 4:39 pm

ppl do take offence when ever i talk about the clan .......... this is because everyone in clan has a preconseived idea that i am power hungry....... so pls guys when i say something about the clan it is usually in my best interest to help the clan ........ like i want to harm the clan and if i was power hungry no one would like me in clan ...... of course i dont think alot of ppl in clan do like me but still ppl like me in clan
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: seblings of hate   seblings of hate - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 4:43 pm

If you want to take off this guise of being so power-hungry, it might be better to avoid something like this little comment.

thebears is a bamf wrote:
hmmmmmm you know what would make cotk seem less mad ................ if i was shaman...........princess pls make me shaman..

no one post on this thread pls i want princess to see this......so i have some what of a chance of becoming a shaman

Why does it sound power hungry? Well, it was just out of the blue, completely off-topic, and nothing more than a plea for power. Oh, and the begging afterwards...
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: seblings of hate   seblings of hate - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 5:20 pm

Darkmico wrote:
If you want to take off this guise of being so power-hungry, it might be better to avoid something like this little comment.

thebears is a bamf wrote:
hmmmmmm you know what would make cotk seem less mad ................ if i was shaman...........princess pls make me shaman..

no one post on this thread pls i want princess to see this......so i have some what of a chance of becoming a shaman

Why does it sound power hungry? Well, it was just out of the blue, completely off-topic, and nothing more than a plea for power. Oh, and the begging afterwards...

Ouch.

Need some Ice for that?

Though I don't know if Ice helps with that Degree of Burn.

Sorry, I've wanted to say that forever.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seblings of hate   seblings of hate - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

seblings of hate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TrPl :: General Talk :: Clan TrPl-
Jump to: