Clan TrPl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Rp Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stories! WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CotK

CotK

Stories!    WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!! Empty
PostSubject: Stories! WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!!   Stories!    WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:22 am

Storiez OMG

So yea. I decided to make a thread that will take you away from everything warcraft.
I write stories when I have nothing to do. I'll post em on here...

WARNING! GORY! (I'm wierd Razz )

The party was on in Barry's house. Everybody was going crazy dancing and chatting. It's Montreal! Party Time! They were all having great time, except Roy. He didn't have many friends. Barry was the only friend he really had. But he was busy talking with other more interesting people. Roy sighed. He tried to start dancing a bit but realized he didn't know how to dance at all. He tried to start a conversation with Barry but he was way too occupied with other people who had much more to say.
"I can't believe this...I have to become more talkative, more interesting. I'm 17 and I have barely any friends and I never know what to say to anyone. Being interesting...God its much harder then it sounds." Roy says to himself
"Whatever, I don't really belong here anyway." whispered Roy while walking out the front door "I really came from my house to here for this...'sigh'."

It was dark, stormy out and Roy, who lived alone in his small house in Laval, needed a ride. He was on 13th avenue in Montreal, in front of Barry's house and was waiting impatiently for a car to actually stop and help him. He saw a car coming and showed his thumb well up in the air. The car stopped in front of him and the driver said,
"Hop in." While tapping on the front seat next to him.
"Thank you so much!" Roy replied "I've been waiting here for a while!"
"Not a problem I was just driving around bored."
The car was a silver Mazda 3 and the man had a raspy voice. Roy opened the door and hopped in the car. He looked around and spotted a big bag that could fit a dozen brooms in the back.
"What's in there?" he asked pointing at the bag
"You don't want to know. "The driver replied plainly.
"Umm ok well anyways I'm going to Laval, you could drop me off next to the metro, I live around there."
"To Laval we go then." the driver said and drove off.

"Hey, Laval is that way." Roy said pointing off to the right in the fork of the road.
"Shortcut" the raspy voice replied.
"Really?" Roy asked "I've never heard of a shortcut to Laval..."
"Now you have." The driver said.
"I guess so...Oh and can I know your name, mine is Roy."
"You can call me T.A."
"Wow, what an unusual name..." Roy replied
T.A. gave Roy a sharp look. Roy didn't reply.
He continued to look from time to time suspiciously at the big bag in the back of the car.
"How much time left to get to Laval with your apparent shortcut?" Roy asked impatiently after 15 more minutes.
"10 minutes and we'll be in Laval, next to the metro." T.A. replied calmly
"If you say so."
10 minutes later they arrive in front of an abandoned warehouse
"What are we doing here?" Roy asks, looking through the passenger's window, at the warehouse.
"You don't want to know." T.A. chuckled
He turns back to T.A. and sees him with a steel bar, a grin, then...nothing.

When Roy wakes up he's got a major headache and he feels as if he's hung upside down by his feet then looks at the ceiling and the floor...he realizes he IS hung upside down. He looks around and spots T.A. sitting and drinking a pint of beer. Then, he remembers everything that happened. The drive to Laval, the shortcut, then the warehouse and the steel bar.
"GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" Roy yells as loud as he can.
"After all I've been through to get you tied up there? You're joking right?" T.A. says sarcastically.
"Where am I?"
"In my 'secret hideout'"
"What are you going to do to me?" Roy asks, worried.
"Well, probably what I did to everyone else or they'll get jealous that you got less then they did." T.A. said waving his hands at the things stuck on the walls that Roy thought was beef...
"Are you saying that...these...are Human?" Roy asks
"Not anymore." T.A. smiles
"OH MY GOD!" Roy screams, disgusted "I don't want to end up like them! PLEASE! HAVE MERCY! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!" He cries.
"Sorry, I'm all out of mercy. And nobody's too young to die." He smiled
"YOU PSYCHO SERIAL KILLER!" Roy screams with a choked voice and falls back into coma.

Roy awakens to a tapping sound. He opens his eyes slowly and realizes he is now in a cage, not tied upside down. He moves his eyes around to see what tapping sound woke him. Then he sees T.A. leaning down over something and another tapping sound. Roy tries to get up but feels weak, so he falls back down, that's when T.A. realizes that Roy is awake. T.A. gets up and picks up what he was working on and hangs it up on a wall then Roy sees what T.A. was tapping on, a human body hung by his feet with nails on the wall.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAH OH MY GOD! WHAT DID YOU DO TO THAT POOR MAN?" Roy shouts.
"This is what was in that bag in my car earlier." T.A. smiles and walks away.
"But he'll get torn apart!" Roy tries to tell T.A.
T.A. stops abruptly, turns around slowly and says coldly
"Don't EVER say that again."
Roy is stunned by the way T.A. is staring at him.
"Wh...Why not?" Roy finally asks.
T.A. turns back and continues walking stiffly.

DUN DUN DUN! Drastic ending to this chapter!...

I'll continue if teh commentz tell meh 2.
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: Stories! WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!!   Stories!    WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:36 am

outside...of....warcraft....?

Is there actually such a thing?

Okay, I have no life Suspect

*edit, after reading*

And then Roy was a zombie.

Last edited by Darkmico on Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkduck.com/Lightning_Enchanted/index.php
CotK

CotK

PostSubject: Re: Stories! WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!!   Stories!    WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:56 am

Darkmico wrote:
outside...of....warcraft....?

Is there actually such a thing?

Okay, I have no life Suspect

O_O ummm...yea...well...NO LIFE NOOBLET HAHAHA

I still love you no worries. :p
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: Stories! WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!!   Stories!    WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:03 am

This.

Thread.

Is!

BLASPHEMY!

Non-Warcraft!? What the hellz are you thinkin!?

Nah, I'm kidding.

I do plenty of things outside Warcraft myself.

None of them however qualify me as to having a life.

>_> <_<
Back to top Go down
CotK

CotK

PostSubject: Re: Stories! WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!!   Stories!    WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:05 am

General Stormcaller wrote:
This.

Thread.

Is!

BLASPHEMY!

Non-Warcraft!? What the hellz are you thinkin!?

Nah, I'm kidding.

I do plenty of things outside Warcraft myself.

None of them however qualify me as to having a life.

>_> <_<

OMG OMG YOU BOTH ARE NON LIFE NOOBLETZ!!!!

I still love you because your active non life noobletz!!

I love you
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: Stories! WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!!   Stories!    WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:10 am

hurry up and tell me what happens to the guy does he DIE?!?!?!

HURRY!!!!!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce What a Face
Back to top Go down
CotK

CotK

PostSubject: Re: Stories! WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!!   Stories!    WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:35 am

lilreon1 wrote:
hurry up and tell me what happens to the guy does he DIE?!?!?!

HURRY!!!!!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce What a Face

ALRIGHT FINE! :p Just kidding. I love to write ^_^ Here's some more story epicness;

When T.A. comes back in Roy is sitting in his cell and thinking how he could get out of here.
"May I ask why you told me never to say…you know what again?" Roy asks prudently.
"Well since you're going to die and there's no one around I guess you can know the story."
T.A. sits down on the chair he sat on when Roy first woke up and started saying:
"When I was about 8 years old I realized my father was home only early in the morning and at night he wasn't. During the day he was at work and I never knew what he had as a career. I also realized that my mother was always scared; it showed even though when I was around she tried to hide it. My father was also always serious, never laughed, almost never even talked. I started to get worried all the time as well; I was wondering what my dad did in life and what made my parents so scared and worried and trying to hide it. I got really curious and started to 'investigate' on the case..."
T.A. casually continued:
"One day I asked my mother what was wrong but she said everything was normal. Then I asked what job my father had. She started saying exactly this. 'Your father does something very unusual' then she sighed and said 4 words. Your father is a...Then I heard a bang and she fell on the floor. I looked behind her and saw my dad pointing a gun at my mother. I stood there too scared and stunned to move or do anything, I heard my father mumble 'betrayer'. Then my father took me by the arm in an unbreakable grip and brought me into our car. We lived in the middle of nowhere, so when I heard police sirens I knew they were after my father."
T.A. buried his face in his hands then continued:
"My father drove very fast but the cops still caught up to us. He went left he went right and finally in the woods. We had lost them. Then finally I thought about everything and realized the terrible truth: My father was a criminal. I didn't cry, instead I choked. My father told me to breathe so I did, then we heard more police sirens and my dad told me to get out of the car and follow him. There were blue suits everywhere and my father got desperate. We hid behind a big tree then my father told me to run as fast as I can away from where we lived away from everything here he also told me to continue what he had started and pass it on to the next generations of our family as it has already been passed on, to not break the chain. Then I said that I didn’t want to be a murderer. He gave me that pleading look nobody can stand and then I understood. My family is my family. I will do what they did if they ask me to because, without them I would not be alive. I finally said I would do it. The last thing he told me was that my nickname will be T.A. standing for Torn Apart and that’s what I should do to my victims... Tear them apart I’ve done it for so long I got used to it...I remember this as if it was yesterday. I ran a bit looked back and saw my father take out his gun, put it to his head and pull the trigger."
T.A. was almost crying by then.
"Since then I can barely sleep and I've dedicated my life to what my father had told me to do and I've taken pleasure in doing it, for my father’s sake."
T.A. stood up and walked out of the room, his hands buried in his face.

OMG OMG EPICNESS NOW U KNOW THAT MADMAN'S STORY OMG!

So yea. IT AINT FUCKIN' FINISHED. If it would be then that would be gayzz.

CHAPTER 2 FINITO!!!
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: Stories! WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!!   Stories!    WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:45 am

wow.. torn apart HAHAHAHAH!!!
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: Stories! WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!!   Stories!    WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:00 pm

wait a minute here!

how can this thread be off-topic, if its purpose is to tell a story?

Unless you mean non-warcraft based.
Back to top Go down
CotK

CotK

PostSubject: Re: Stories! WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!!   Stories!    WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:01 pm

Darkmico wrote:
wait a minute here!

how can this thread be off-topic, if its purpose is to tell a story?

Unless you mean non-warcraft based.

I mean non-warcraft...
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: Stories! WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!!   Stories!    WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:26 pm

Did you read the story Dark?

It has nothing to do with Warcraft. ;(

I think.

*Hasn't read most of it.*

Wink
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: Stories! WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!!   Stories!    WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:31 pm

The party was on in Barry's house. Everybody was going cra

stopped there, I do plan on reading it all though.
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: Stories! WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!!   Stories!    WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:34 pm

Darkmico wrote:

I didn't make it past "House."

>_>
Back to top Go down
CotK

CotK

PostSubject: Re: Stories! WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!!   Stories!    WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:43 pm

General Stormcaller wrote:
Darkmico wrote:

I didn't make it past "House."

>_>

BITCH! LEARN TO READ!!

I still love you no worries I love you
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: Stories! WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!!   Stories!    WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:26 pm

um ya. doods i play many other online games then war craft. Mainly WH40K online. come to think of it....... these are the only two games i play on line.
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: Stories! WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!!   Stories!    WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:30 pm

St.Vice wrote:
um ya. doods i play many other online games then war craft. Mainly WH40K online. come to think of it....... these are the only two games i play on line.

I actually spend a lot of my time on the 360 box, but I got comfortable with my comp for awhile.

And Im more of a WoW person, but this clan has convinced me to put more Warcraft III time in.
Back to top Go down
CotK

CotK

PostSubject: Re: Stories! WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!!   Stories!    WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:13 am

Darkmico wrote:
St.Vice wrote:

I actually spend a lot of my time on the 360 box, but I got comfortable with my comp for awhile.

And Im more of a WoW person, but this clan has convinced me to put more Warcraft III time in.

Yea! TrPl 4 lyfe!!!

But seriously read ma storeh ^_^
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: Stories! WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!!   Stories!    WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:16 am

CotK wrote:
Darkmico wrote:
St.Vice wrote:

Yea! TrPl 4 lyfe!!!

Only if you give me an in-depth description of how much you like my avatar! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CotK

CotK

PostSubject: Re: Stories! WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!!   Stories!    WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:26 am

Darkmico wrote:
CotK wrote:
Darkmico wrote:
St.Vice wrote:

Yea! TrPl 4 lyfe!!!

Only if you give me an in-depth description of how much you like my avatar! Very Happy

Your avatar is so cool that it beats by a long shot mine. The eyes that the picture is missing is extremely comical, yet not worthy of this awesome avatar. The red tie defines everything, and the black suit makes the whole thing awesomer, if that is possible.

THIS DESCRIPTION ORDERS YOU TO READ MAH STOREH!!!
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: Stories! WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!!   Stories!    WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:27 am

CotK wrote:
Darkmico wrote:
CotK wrote:
Darkmico wrote:
St.Vice wrote:

Yea! TrPl 4 lyfe!!!

Your avatar is so cool that it beats by a long shot mine. The eyes that the picture is missing is extremely comical, yet not worthy of this awesome avatar. The red tie defines everything, and the black suit makes the whole thing awesomer, if that is possible.

THIS DESCRIPTION ORDERS YOU TO READ MAH STOREH!!!

See? THIS man knows how important a red tie is!
Back to top Go down
CotK

CotK

PostSubject: Re: Stories! WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!!   Stories!    WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:42 am

I'm so epic. Good at everything right? Right. Even descriptions. Even writing. Even RECRUITING!!

Wewt. Imma continue this story epicly soon.

I LOVE THE WORD EPIC DOES IT SHOW?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stories! WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!!   Stories!    WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Stories! WARNING: REALLY OFF TOPIC THREAD!!
Page 1 of 1