Clan TrPl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Rp Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The All Original Picture Thread!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CotK

CotK

The All Original Picture Thread! Empty
PostSubject: The All Original Picture Thread!   The All Original Picture Thread! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:50 pm

Since I am so epicly awesome, I will be the first TrPlite (Poor dark always getting his words stolen Razz) to make a thread about pictures. All forums have this. We must aswell. Except there's a twist. You must vote the best of these 4 images before hosting a picture.

Also, please no NSFW stuff kthxbai.

1. The All Original Picture Thread! Prince10

2. The All Original Picture Thread! Belano11

3. The All Original Picture Thread! Warcra10

4. The All Original Picture Thread! Ss154-10
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: The All Original Picture Thread!   The All Original Picture Thread! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:52 pm

I like #1 for detail, but I'd take on #4, just because the human face is actually quite hard to do, and I like necromancers. (I was heartbroken when Kel'thuzad got turned into a lich :O)

*edit* nah, I won't post pics, you'd hate me if I did. they're SFW, but not Safe for the mind...or sleep.

*doubleedit* trust me, one of the ones I considered putting up, first time I saw it, made my skin feel like it melted away. Now I have an odd obsession with it. It's like Im possessed by it or something.

and I'll make a thread about all the words I made that you people hath stolen from me...later.

Last edited by Darkmico on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkduck.com/Lightning_Enchanted/index.php
CotK

CotK

PostSubject: Re: The All Original Picture Thread!   The All Original Picture Thread! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:56 pm

Darkmico wrote:
I like #1 for detail, but I'd take on #4, just because the human face is actually quite hard to do, and I like necromancers. (I was heartbroken when Kel'thuzad got turned into a lich :O)

and Ill post pictures in a sec.

and I'll make a thread about all the words I made that you people hath stolen from me...later.

LMAO useless thread but ok... I like #3 cuz dreadlords are ma thang but also #2 cuz illidan is awesome aswell.
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: The All Original Picture Thread!   The All Original Picture Thread! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:58 pm

Illidan WAS cool, before he umm....let's see

consumed the skull of gul'dan
got banished
woke the naga up
ran away after waking the naga up
killed Magtheridon
got owned by Kil'jaeden
went insane
got betrayed by Kael'thas
Got owned by groups of level 70s
Back to top Go down
CotK

CotK

PostSubject: Re: The All Original Picture Thread!   The All Original Picture Thread! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:24 pm

How come no one likes this thread? It's so epicly awesome...Sad(((

GIMME PICTURES AND VOTEZ PPLZ!!!!
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: The All Original Picture Thread!   The All Original Picture Thread! EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:03 am

Vote?

Illidan>Lichking>Necro>Dreadlord.

Dreadlord just looks funky at the waist, like he's disjointed.

Necro's just a colorless head. Not impressed. ;(

Lich King is ok, but pretty basic, and big enough for loads of detail.

Illidan seems to compress all that detail and make more of it with the room, essentially more with less.

So yeah. Illy gets it.
Back to top Go down
CotK

CotK

PostSubject: Re: The All Original Picture Thread!   The All Original Picture Thread! EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 7:09 am

Shit, now that you mention it, dreadlord DOES look "funky" at the waist. My vote for dreadlord(as much as I love them Sad ) is GONE!!

So Illidan wins for I aswell.
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: The All Original Picture Thread!   The All Original Picture Thread! EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 7:11 am

Im probably gunna pull up a series of images too, to make it interesting. What's a good image hosting site, photobucket?
Back to top Go down
CotK

CotK

PostSubject: Re: The All Original Picture Thread!   The All Original Picture Thread! EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 7:16 am

Darkmico wrote:
Im probably gunna pull up a series of images too, to make it interesting. What's a good image hosting site, photobucket?

When you post, to make imaging easier, if you have the image you want to post in your computer, go in "Host an image" in the top right corner. You will receive an e-mail. That doesn't matter. Copy the image link and paste it in the "Insert image" tab.
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: The All Original Picture Thread!   The All Original Picture Thread! EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 7:30 am

If I can manage to get the first post of the next page (idk how many posts / page there are) I'll post my picture(s). It's a .gif and might ruin itself for people if they dont see it on a fresh page.

trust me, it's really cool.

I think it's 14 to a page. confused
Back to top Go down
Lil_Princess

Lil_Princess

PostSubject: Re: The All Original Picture Thread!   The All Original Picture Thread! EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 8:28 am

i like #2 i love illidan and hes a hard boss to fight in WoW because hes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The All Original Picture Thread!   The All Original Picture Thread! Empty

Back to top Go down

The All Original Picture Thread!
Page 1 of 1