Clan TrPl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Rp Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

better clan meetings.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
St.Vice

St.Vice

better clan meetings. Empty
PostSubject: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:27 pm

Due to the problems with the last clan meeting i have come up with a way to make it better. with only a few steps we can rule this clan very smooth.

step 1, Only four people are allowed in to the meeting,
first person, The Clan Leader(lil_princess)
second person, Powerful Shaman(CotK)
third person, Second Powerful Shaman(lilreon)
fourth person, some elected with popular vote. (first three people listed can't vote or be voted for.(seeing as they have a voice in the meeting))

the reason i have come to this conclusion is the fact there was no order in the last meeting because every one keep talking. so if we limit the number of people we can do the meetings in a more orderly form. the vote will be held on-line with the forms(this is also a way to get people active on the forms). the elected person must represent every one. even the people who didn't vote for him. i can be the one in charge of the vote counting, and telling the winner.

step 2, hold in a private RP game and give all the people needed passwords for it.

step 3, upon start of meeting have some one write down jest of the meeting and then post them one the forms.(public needs to know whats going on to.)

step 4. Vote for new public leader.(this does not mean over throw the clan leader. this means that the public get to vote on a new representative.(the vote starts the day after the meeting.))

step 5. Act on what was said in the meeting. do what is asked of you.

but this is all thought i want to know what you think about this plan?
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 12:42 am

i agree fully ........... vote for me to be elected into clan meeting
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 12:56 am

you have to be nominated and you can't nominate your self ether.
also if you want to nominate you can do that Monday.
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 1:56 am

btw princess if you read this thread pls do what it says this is a better way to do clan meeting instead of us all in the channel yelling ............ we have seen how that worked out and it almost got clan disbanned so pls accept this idea......btw st.vice is genious for coming up with idea afro afro afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:08 am

just to make a few things clear here is my position on the current status of the clan ...........

the clan is in horrible shape and is in dire need of more active members.......the clan needs to focus on recruiting and getting more people on the forums........ so far all i have seen is cotk and .......when he was a shaman reon recruiting a few simple people.........this is good but now we are down to a shaman and a cheiftain ....... the shaman is on vacation and the cheiftain is on maby once a day. princess is not on long enough to recruit the needed people to keep the clan running smooth.

also here is my position on reon........wtf should he be given a shaman spot when all i have seen him do over the forums since he was kicked out is bitch and moan about how no one cares about him and no one trusts him and he is not even thrilled about being in clan in the first place. we need shamans like cotk whom want to participate in the clan and whom actually want to help the clan grow and prosper.

this is just my position on the clan right now please think about what i have posted here
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:50 am

Sounds good, problem is that CotK ain't here.

Oh and bears, on monday I become a shaman, if that helps anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkduck.com/Lightning_Enchanted/index.php
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:28 am

Yeah. Reon's not a Shammie anymore...

Even though I still would like him to be.

And Also.... You do realize that this is flawed and overcomplicated, yes?

If the Vote is here, what about those not Active on the Forums at the time? With the few amount of people we have at this point, why bother with a representative? And Besides. With 3 People who would be in charge of the Clan anyway, They would still have the Majority of people in charge deciding what to do. The representative would only be able to suggest things, and watch.

What we need is Princess and CotK to be meaner. And Be more Strict in the channel during meetings. If someone is talking too much or ruining the meeting: Tell them to stop, and then, Ban. Simply Enough. And people need to LISTEN More. If someone is trying to say something, siddown and wait your turn Fido.

A "Representative" just over complicates things, and will honestly begin to cause a Seperation in the Clan over people who want etc., and this guy to be Etc. Honestly, the best way to get this Representative thing out of the way, is that if you don't like a Shaman, than say you think they are unfit or etc on the Forums, and have the Majority of the Clan, including the other Shamans, look at it.

And Also, thebears, I swear, I am getting so sick of your Power-Begging. Your first post was you agreeing and telling everyone to vote for you. ;(
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:37 am

I don't really have any true opinion on how meetings should go at this point, judging by we don't have anything to meet about.
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:39 am

Darkmico wrote:
I don't really have any true opinion on how meetings should go at this point, judging by we don't have anything to meet about.

You do realize you got to be a Shammie DURING the last Meeting, Yes?

>_>

<_<

Though I admit little productive action was done besides that. But that wasn't really anyone's fault...

So know one bring it up.
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:45 am

well yeah, the last meeting was about the productive members and so forth, but what's there to meet about now? Im guessing something about people's schools starting and such...
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:48 am

Darkmico wrote:
well yeah, the last meeting was about the productive members and so forth, but what's there to meet about now? Im guessing something about people's schools starting and such...

Har Har. Sux for you guys.

I don't go back till 25th. xP
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:49 am

General Stormcaller wrote:
Darkmico wrote:

means you started in like....late June, though?
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:55 am

Darkmico wrote:
Darkmico wrote:

means you started in like....late June, though?

Got out of School in the 2nd Week of June.

I'm assuming that's what you mean.
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:57 am

yep, i got out last week of may, I think it was a fair exchange.
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 9:36 am

this is getting off topic. Gen. i hear you concerns but this will help because not so many people will be trying to voice them self've at once. by limiting the number of people we can get control of the meeting. also i say reon because he was a shaman till rather recently. and talk has spread about him retaking his title later on. but with this form of meetings we can get more people on the forms.(hopefully if they don't come on then their voice's can't be heard.) also the thing about it being over complicated this is a type of government they are always over complicated. but is some what simple after being done twice or trices. just have a little faith about this form of running the clan this won't tear it apart. all voices (or at least sides) will be heard if this passes. and plz stay on topic this will be the only tread i ask that.
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 9:43 am

Yeah. Reon's not a Shammie anymore...

Even though I still would like him to be.

And Also.... You do realize that this is flawed and overcomplicated, yes?

If the Vote is here, what about those not Active on the Forums at the time? With the few amount of people we have at this point, why bother with a representative? And Besides. With 3 People who would be in charge of the Clan anyway, They would still have the Majority of people in charge deciding what to do. The representative would only be able to suggest things, and watch.

What we need is Princess and CotK to be meaner. And Be more Strict in the channel during meetings. If someone is talking too much or ruining the meeting: Tell them to stop, and then, Ban. Simply Enough. And people need to LISTEN More. If someone is trying to say something, siddown and wait your turn Fido.

A "Representative" just over complicates things, and will honestly begin to cause a Seperation in the Clan over people who want etc., and this guy to be Etc. Honestly, the best way to get this Representative thing out of the way, is that if you don't like a Shaman, than say you think they are unfit or etc on the Forums, and have the Majority of the Clan, including the other Shamans, look at it.

And Also, thebears, I swear, I am getting so sick of your Power-Begging. Your first post was you agreeing and telling everyone to vote for you. ;(

the vote will last Monday-Wednesday so no one will miss it

Princess and CotK do not need to be meaner. if your mean you rule by fear and if you rule by fear there will be a revolt. i really like their laid back style.

a representative is the voice of the people not some jerk with a loud mouth. who thinks he's the only one with power.
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 9:55 am

Wtf? Rule by Fear?

I meant they need to be meaner. Take Charge more. Not be afraid to tell someone to Stfu so someone else can talk.

And Btw...

Revolt? What the hell is this, a Country? There is no "Goverment", there are no "Revolts." Their's Shammies/Chieftain, and there are people leaving.

And a Representative... Once again. Uneeded. Trust the Shamans. If you want to voice your opinion on what they're doing... Say it here? Point it out? Get people to Agree with you in said thread? It's not terribly difficult. Just do it on the Forums. That's what they kinda are for you know. Talking in the Clan?

Seriously. We can either have the Shamans and Chieftain have their own Meetings, or have an Open meeting with The Chieftains and Shamans keeping people in line.

Representatives are once again Over-Complicated.
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 9:56 am

Darkmico for peon representative '08! Vote for me or DIAF!

another words, it's just another position of us powerhungry people. I'd rather not.
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 9:59 am

Darkmico wrote:
Darkmico for peon representative '08! Vote for me or DIAF!

another words, it's just another position of us powerhungry people. I'd rather not.

I didn't quite want to be that blunt Dark, but Yes.
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:11 am

a clan in it's self is a small government. why do we have a leader and a hierarchy if it wasn't a Government. the representative is there to give the people a voice. i under stand how you could see it as being "power hungry" but that is why the poeple vote. and we have a name for what happens when the Chieftain and the Shamans rule it's called a dictator ship. and Lil_Princess and CotK are not Dictators. they will voice them selves on this topic when they chose to do so. (or when CotK gets back ether way)
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:15 am

St.Vice wrote:
a clan in it's self is a small government. why do we have a leader and a hierarchy if it wasn't a Government. the representative is there to give the people a voice. i under stand how you could see it as being "power hungry" but that is why the poeple vote. and we have a name for what happens when the Chieftain and the Shamans rule it's called a dictator ship. and Lil_Princess and CotK are not Dictators. they will voice them selves on this topic when they chose to do so. (or when CotK gets back ether way)

No... If so, then every clan except this one and few exceptions would be a dictator ship.

It's a dictatorship if they totally ignore everyone in the clan and just do whatever. And when then happens, you can still leave.

Seriously. Meetings themselves are kind of odd. The Forums is like our giant Clan meeting. Why don't we just bring up Topics here?

Then, everyone gets to participate, without the insane zaniness and confusion of an actual Meeting. Cause it's slower, smoother, and more thought out.
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:30 am

but i think you said it best. the forms are used by like 5 people. how will you bring them in.
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:34 am

St.Vice wrote:
but i think you said it best. the forms are used by like 5 people. how will you bring them in.

Here or no Opinion?

If they want to make an Opinion, they should make an Account.

It's generally the same thing you said anyway. If they're not on the forums, they don't get to contribute their voice.

It's not like getting on the forums cost money or anything.

I'll admit I used that as a BS Excuse, but you didn't call me out until now, so it semi-worked....

Ok, Not really.

>_>
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:44 am

i took a while to trap you i'll give you that.
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:46 am

my system is also made to get people active on the forms at the very least. people will vote if they know who's running. we just have to talk about this on the clan announcement on WC3. tell them to go and vote or be left out of the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. Empty

Back to top Go down

better clan meetings.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next