Clan TrPl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Rp Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

better clan meetings.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

better clan meetings. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:34 am

Wait, What?

No, I'm not trapped. That was one little tid-Bit, which now works in my new arguements favor.

My Arguement Stands.

The Forums itself can be one huge Meeting, Hell, it already is. Where discussing something clan-wise about something the clan does [In this Case, Meetings], and debating over what should be done. Like a meeting. And if it's on the forums, not only does every get to particpate even if their not at some place at a specific time, but without the masses of flooding, or unwanted visitors, and etc.

And this way there's no overcomplicated voting and representatives.

AkA:

I don't think we should HAVE Meetings anymore. Instead, we just discuss matters and problems on the forums.

Simply enough.
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 12:30 pm

hehe... we should make people register to vote...

by making them register to the forums!

Genius!
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkduck.com/Lightning_Enchanted/index.php
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 1:11 pm

Darkmico wrote:
hehe... we should make people register to vote...

by making them register to the forums!

Genius!

Or they could register to the forums cause if they don't their not included in anything?

>_>?
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 1:40 pm

Neutral Neutral Neutral ok i thought the clan meeting was a good idea .... exept maby the represnive. the forums is for clan stuff but i dont think it should fully be for debating about the clan ......... yes we do that on here but think about it are we gana get more ppl on forums by making the fight over the forums about the clan ........ if we just do clan stuff on forums the forums its self will become one big fight ......... and i dont think anyone wants to have one big fight over the forums.

btw stop calling me power hungry...... sure i want a shammy spot of my own ...that doesnt mean i am powerhungry. i want a shaman spot to help the clan. and besides if i was gana abuse my shammy powers i would be taken off shammy and would be given to someone else .........also an elected offical is not fucking power hungry.
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 1:50 pm

also we need to recruit more members into clan to get more ppl on forums......... and also i havnt seen anyone else trying to get ppl on forums i got zombie pie on forums......not sure he is gana stay on but atleast i am trying
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 2:40 pm

Quote :
also an elected offical is not fucking power hungry.

If you tell people to vote for you as you endorse the Idea, your are.

Anyway-

It wouldn't be the whole forum. Just if Princess or a member of the Clan wants to bring something up like they would in a Meeting, they could just make a thread on the Forums.

*Gasp*

Like this one!?
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 2:46 pm

your argument general is flawed. there is a time delay that would hinder our speaking to each other with the forms, and bear is right the fights would only grow to block all forms topics. the clan would be split with loyalty's and may engage in an exodus(or a revolt). This can not happen. the clan meetings should still take Place in WC3.
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 2:49 pm

So instead of making Threads here where everyone can contribute over time, we make Meetings in Wc3 so that only the people online or informed may contribute and then when the meeting is over people make threads here over their anger and etc like last time?

Hunh.

if ANYTHING, and we DO make wc3 Meetings, the Shamans/Chieftian need to be alot stricter.
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 3:03 pm

ok for one i dont fully agree with the elected official thing general and fuck you dark said the same thing trying to get ppl to vote for him and he was joking ...... btw fuck you learn to take a joke i dun care if ppl vote for me because if anything dark would win cause everyone in clan likes him for some reason...... im not saying i dont like him im saying he would win against me anyone would win against me even soar would win against me
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 3:11 pm

How many F-Bombs was that?

Your making Kittens Cry.

And Dark only said it as an example... Though he is Power-Hungry a bit too, I'll admit.

But he's gunna be a Shammie too, and everyone loves him cause He's Epic.

But Still, I respect you- And your not that Disliked.

I'm glad to see you disagree with Elected Official Thing Thebears. ^_^

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:24 pm

General Stormcaller wrote:
How many F-Bombs was that?

Your making Kittens Cry.

And Dark only said it as an example... Though he is Power-Hungry a bit too, I'll admit.

But he's gunna be a Shammie too, and everyone loves him cause He's Epic.

But Still, I respect you- And your not that Disliked.

I'm glad to see you disagree with Elected Official Thing Thebears. ^_^

Thanks.

Why thank you sir, may I have another? d ^_^
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:37 pm

i said fuck twice in that entire message btw but im gana shatter my old record of 2

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:38 pm

thebears is a bamf wrote:
i said fuck twice in that entire message btw but im gana shatter my old record of 2

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

this is why we need monitoring.

think of the children!
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:14 pm

Ouchies thebears.

That was bad.

;(

You see, none of this happened before someone Suggested we needed Moderators.

xD
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:26 pm

oh fuck you that was power hunger right there. by the way bear doesn't swear that much in less you've pissed him off. learn to take a joke Gen.
also bear your new record is 308 swears
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:31 pm

Gen. if you just make a new topic for every new idea then it might flood the forms.
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:38 pm

i feel as if i have accomplished something with 308 fucks....... i would just like to thank my mom ......... my dad.......... my ....... ummmmm........ oh fuck my brother he is a dick ..........fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:01 pm

once more why don't we have more moderators? JK.
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:28 pm

It doesn't matter if it's a joke, I still say spamming 308[I can't believe you counted] Swears is bad.

;(

And I know which topc your talking about, and Btw: It is only a fairly related topic, as even if we Debate on Wc3 We can still have 2 boards. And Besides, that's the first "Idea" Thread I've made.

kkthxbai.
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:56 pm

the reason i counted is because it was funny. and it's simple math which took like 20 seconds to do. so it wasn't that big. how ever i think that your idea would work. but then what is to keep us a heart a RP WC3 clan.
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:01 pm

The fact that what we discuss/do is Still Rp on Wc3.

Or, most of us at least.

O_o
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:06 pm

but you would take apart the soul being of being a WC3 Clan. if you can't meet in game then whats the point of being a clan in that game?
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:40 am

You mean other than playing together in said game a shit-load?

Or at least we did before CotK decided to dissapear.
Back to top Go down
Darkmico

Darkmico

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:42 am

Well...uhm...

you know what? I had a comment about the cloud bleeding out the ass, but this is where Im speechless.
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:15 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: better clan meetings.   better clan meetings. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

better clan meetings.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next