Clan TrPl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Rp Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

me N soar..........

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lilreon1

lilreon1

me N soar.......... Empty
PostSubject: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:40 pm

are friends again juss to let you know i dont want the bears to try to make me look bad
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:45 pm

disreguard this topic ......... reon is trying to make it seem as if he isnt the bad guy here
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:50 pm

wtf did i do hes been saying sry to me ever since he got kicked from clan i dont hold grudges okay...

so ummmm im not the bad guy
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:03 pm

dude you are so the bad guy here .......... and if no one wants to hate you fin but im telling you all know if he gets shaman im leaving clan cause i know what is going to happen ......... pls princess kick in from clan before he can do any more harm to clan ............ gg reon im not posting about this any more ok bitch
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:04 pm

okay instagator im really trying to fuck up clan :/

get a life
Back to top Go down
Lil_Princess

Lil_Princess

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:15 pm

yep reon u should get a life Smile
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:16 pm

wow princess wow
Back to top Go down
Lil_Princess

Lil_Princess

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:19 pm

wow reon wow......i know u cant stop staring at my pic of me at my aunts wedding but stop... its getting kind of weird affraid
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:21 pm

sry but that is not you. thats some one at the red carpet.
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:20 pm

Thebears.

I just lost all respect for you.

He's posting that he and the other person who both lost shaman made amends, and you come in here and start instigating and bad mouthing him.

Yeah, Real nice.

And btw:

Just an FyI For you:

I said the same thing about YOU being a Shaman, or having any sort of Power above me.

kkthxbai.
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:23 pm

gen thx
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:26 pm

Your Welcome Reon.
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:28 pm

ok gen seriously im doing this for the better of the clan so if you dont appriciate it idk cause atleast he wont be in clan and wont be able to abuse his powers....... btw i was starting to think you wernt just another follower............reon is trying to make everyone feel like shit before he leaves trust me i know this
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:30 pm

you dont even know me.

so how would you know?
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:31 pm

ok i do not know you personally reon but i know your kind............you get all pissed off and go and start alot of drama like oh god every one hates me im reon feel bad for me cuase no one likes me and no one wants me around
stfu and gg
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:31 pm

thebears is a bamf wrote:
ok gen seriously im doing this for the better of the clan so if you dont appriciate it idk cause atleast he wont be in clan and wont be able to abuse his powers....... btw i was starting to think you wernt just another follower............reon is trying to make everyone feel like shit before he leaves trust me i know this

Yeah thebears, cause your an all-powerful wise and intelligent all-knowing messiah of the clan who only thinks of it's better-ment and instantly knows Reon is trying to sabotage everything simply because he doesn't like you.

Hence why you don't even both with Grammar.

So Stfu, lrn2write, Lrn2Type, Lrn2play, Nub.
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:34 pm

STFU mr i know it all you dont know what your talking about and your a kiss ass
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:37 pm

gen seriously im not up for you im powerhungry bull shit again this is between me and reon ........ none of this would be happening if reon would have just shut the hell up but no he kept going on and on and on so i finally said ok this is going to the forums and now he all of a sudden wants to be on forums and defend him self when for like the past 3 days he has complained about everyone hating him and how he wants to quit the clan ...fuck him he isnt gana make me feel bad for him i stand by my statment and i respect you for standing by your friend but i hate to tell you this but he is a fucking pussy whom gets what he wants by bitching and moaning all the dam time so im tired of it idk if you want to stick with your friend.

fuck you reon
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:40 pm

wat ever thebears i dont have time for you..

say what you want believe wat you want it doesnt phase me.
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:41 pm

gen seriously im not up for you im powerhungry bull shit again this is between me and reon ........ none of this would be happening if reon would have just shut the hell up but no he kept going on and on and on so i finally said ok this is going to the forums and now he all of a sudden wants to be on forums and defend him self when for like the past 3 days he has complained about everyone hating him and how he wants to quit the clan ...fuck him he isnt gana make me feel bad for him i stand by my statment and i respect you for standing by your friend but i hate to tell you this but he is a fucking pussy whom gets what he wants by bitching and moaning all the dam time so im tired of it idk if you want to stick with your friend.

fuck you reon

Had to read that four times to understand it.

And btw, you fuck with my friends, especially for an illegitimate reason, you might as well be fucking with me.

Especially when you bring it onto a Group Forum.

Reon has done nothing agaisnt the clan. Nothing. period. He tried to help by pointing out someone, and got demoted for it.

And YOU Brought it onto the forums, not him. YOU made threads agaisnt him. YOU Decided to tell everyone your helping the clan and that he is trying to ruin it. YOU Decided that he must be kicked or ignored. YOU started this, not him.

So Stfu.

All your doing is causing problems and trying to Kiss-Ass.

I said No More, true, but you stripped that away when you stripped away my respect too.

And Just because Reon decided to let you off the Hook by not bothering, doesn't mean I will.
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:52 pm

ok gen really he started this in the channel when no one was around.........."oh bears stop bad mouthing me im tired of it" i remind you i said nothing till he started cursing at me.... gen im begging you dont be reons tool ok its going to get you kicked ............ and reon has done nothing wrong i admit that ........... that is my fault .......but all he has done is bitch and moan about how you guys hate him .............WELL REON YOU GOT IT I HATE YOU I HOPE YOU DIE
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:54 pm

YOU DUMB saCK OF SHIT YOU STARTED IT WHEN YOU WERE RIGHTING ABOUT ME IN THE FORUMS.. I TOLD YOU STOP TALKING TO ME AND THAT I DIDNT LIKE YOU AND YOU CALLED ME A BITCH THATS WHEN I ARGUES BACK...

so get yo facts straight
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:55 pm

Reon, Caps doesn't help by the way.

And as for you thebears...

I.

Am.

Not.

His.

Tool.

Process that through your thick head. And go ahead and add this: I dislike you. I Disliked you from the moment we Rped. It started as a small Joking Annoyance when you interrupted out Rp as a Werewolf. Since, all you have done has proven to worsen, and worsen, and worsen my view of you. 1 Time, 1 Time I started to think I could grow to like you.

Boy, you really did throw that out the window with this.

And Besides, YOU Said he brought it to the forums. If I recall...

Quote :
also here is my position on reon........wtf should he be given a shaman spot when all i have seen him do over the forums since he was kicked out is bitch and moan about how no one cares about him and no one trusts him and he is not even thrilled about being in clan in the first place. we need shamans like cotk whom want to participate in the clan and whom actually want to help the clan grow and prosper.

this is just my position on the clan right now please think about what i have posted here

Posted that, instigating a reaction.

So.

Once Again.

Shut.

The.

Fuck.

Up.

Nub.

kkthxbai.
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:01 pm

dude i cant wait for this clan to fall apart then i dont have to deal with whinny bitches like you gen ....... oh my friend is getting yelled at i gatta help him........ fuck you for the last time ok go suck a cow dick ......... hope you and reon both get kicked .........btw reon you started this by telling me to fuck off ............so now im going to tell you to fuck off............FUCK OFF YOU BITCH STOP WHINNING AND HAVING YOUR FRIENDS FIGHT YOUR BATTLES .......... FIGHT YOUR OWN BATTLES
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:02 pm

dude i cant wait for this clan to fall apart then i dont have to deal with whinny bitches like you gen ....... oh my friend is getting yelled at i gatta help him........ fuck you for the last time ok go suck a cow dick ......... hope you and reon both get kicked .........btw reon you started this by telling me to fuck off ............so now im going to tell you to fuck off............FUCK OFF YOU BITCH STOP WHINNING AND HAVING YOUR FRIENDS FIGHT YOUR BATTLES .......... FIGHT YOUR OWN BATTLES

I thought you were done?

And Honestly, it doesn't take a Genius to kick your ass.

And if it does fall apart, you can be blessed with the knowledge that you started it by slandering and degrading reon on the forums.

;D

And I don't count an insult of "Whiny Bitch" from someone who throws a temper tantrum cause their logic was destroyed and their too stubborn to admit it and decide to act all cool and calm while also using Caps, or from someone who just goes around whining about other people who they don't like and want them to be ignored or kicked, OR People whine and moan and kiss-ass for Power.

So instead of a -1, it's like a +2?

Thanks. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... Empty

Back to top Go down

me N soar..........
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TrPl :: General Talk :: Clan TrPl-
Jump to: