Clan TrPl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Rp Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

me N soar..........

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

me N soar.......... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:17 pm

ok for the last god dam time reon fucking started it in the fucking channel by saying some bull shit so i warned him to stop

but noooooooo he couldnt shut his fucking mouth so i thought hay bring this to forums ......... your a fucking tool get over it i will stfu when you listen to my argument atleast listen cause he has already told me he thinks you all hate him and he is refusing to say that he ever said that cause he knows he said it and if he says that he said it then you will leave his side
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:18 pm

they know i said that and they told me they didnt hate me and we got over that noob stop trying to get in my buisness
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:19 pm

thebears is a bamf wrote:
ok for the last god dam time reon fucking started it in the fucking channel by saying some bull shit so i warned him to stop

but noooooooo he couldnt shut his fucking mouth so i thought hay bring this to forums ......... your a fucking tool get over it i will stfu when you listen to my argument atleast listen cause he has already told me he thinks you all hate him and he is refusing to say that he ever said that cause he knows he said it and if he says that he said it then you will leave his side

And here now I can add Hypcorite to your titles.

And if I was a tool, I wouldn't have pointed out several things to Reon.

Which I have, Mind you.

And I've seen your side of the arguement. Yes, he did say that a bit. I've seen it. But whenever he talks to me, CotK, and Dark he didn't after the first time. And He doesn't even say it anymore period. And don't say then the majority of the clan hates him:

Me, CotK, Dark, and Lilreon ARE the majority of the active members of the clan, in this situation.

Specially since two are Shaman.

But even disregarding all that, you had No Right to bring it onto the forums. Into the Clan Forums. Take your problems up with him, or just ignore him.
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:22 pm

dude it became my buisness when you wouldnt shut the hell up ...........also it became my buisness when you told me to stop being so power hungry.......... well if anyone here is power hungry it is you.............. and you were just saying in the channel that you thought everyone didnt trust you so i told you to stfu and that everyone does trust you and then you said i was power hungry and it went on and on you kept up your bitching and you moaning till i had to take it to the forums and now look what is happening your going to make everyone take sides and this clan is going to be no fun any more.
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:23 pm

dude it became my buisness when you wouldnt shut the hell up ...........also it became my buisness when you told me to stop being so power hungry.......... well if anyone here is power hungry it is you.............. and you were just saying in the channel that you thought everyone didnt trust you so i told you to stfu and that everyone does trust you and then you said i was power hungry and it went on and on you kept up your bitching and you moaning till i had to take it to the forums and now look what is happening your going to make everyone take sides and this clan is going to be no fun any more.

No one made you bring your arguement to the Clan Forums.

You Decided to in order to turn people agaisnt him.

Seriously, drop your crappy arguement, say you hate me and him, and move the fuck on.

Cause this arguement is tiring and repetitive at this point.
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:25 pm

ok im seriously gana stop fighting now.......untile either vice gets back on or princess gets back on then we can settle this shit ok so wait till then ok.........stop you bitching both of you
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:24 pm

minipulator.
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:29 pm

ok im seriously gana stop fighting now.......untile either vice gets back on or princess gets back on then we can settle this shit ok so wait till then ok.........stop you bitching both of you

Vice can't settle this. He cna add his opinion, but not settle it fully.

Princess on the other hand has Clan Powers.

But if she uses them to Kick/Ban me and/or Reon.

Then I'll know I've lost nothing by getting kicked.

Though I doubt Princess would do that.

>_>
Back to top Go down
lilreon1

lilreon1

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:31 pm

i doubt she would kick you gen but me on the other hand
Back to top Go down
thebears is a bamf

thebears is a bamf

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:47 pm

guys its princesses opinion and gen you furthered this arguement so we need to wait for her good day and gg
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 4:12 pm

guys its princesses opinion and gen you furthered this arguement so we need to wait for her good day and gg

Hehe...

Trying to act like the Mature one....

xD

Alright, We'll wait then.

Even though she is on Wc3 Right now.
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 4:31 pm

wait wait wait whats up?
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 4:33 pm

St.Vice wrote:
wait wait wait whats up?

I'm sure thebears will post his side, so here's mine:

I came onto Forums to see thebears beginning to flat out insitigate an arguement between him and reon in one of his threads, so I come in, and we start debating. Bears was confident that Lilreon was "trying to ruin the clan" and that by telling everyone to ignore/kick him, he was only trying to "Help the clan." So, after a bit, I ended up showing reon had done nothing to prove such actions, he had stopped whining, neither of us like thebears after this conversation, and that thebears is just having a tantrum cause was provin wrong.

Read this thread and the one made by him above this for full info.
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 4:37 pm

once more i can only say one thing. speak your mind thats what the inter net is for. Bear can say what he wants in the same way that Reon can also say what he wants how you chose to deal with this is the real question.
Back to top Go down
General Stormcaller

General Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 4:46 pm

St.Vice wrote:
once more i can only say one thing. speak your mind thats what the inter net is for. Bear can say what he wants in the same way that Reon can also say what he wants how you chose to deal with this is the real question.

Yay Neutrality!

I dealt with it the way I saw fit: I voiced my opinion and pointed out the flaws in his.

An Arguement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me N soar..........   me N soar.......... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

me N soar..........
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TrPl :: General Talk :: Clan TrPl-
Jump to: